Monday, September 5, 2011

Santa Elfin Beanie n Moments by Jen

It's never too early to start thinking of Christmas.
Tonight I am featuring Moments by Jen for her fine photography using one of my hats. Jen is located in Forth Worth, Texas.

Here's alittle about Jen:
"I am an on location and in studio photographer based in Fort Worth, TX. My focus is maternity, newborn, child, and family photography but I am available for all your portrait needs. I have absolutely fallen in love with photography! I feel it's an opportunity God has given me and I am having a wonderful time exploring it! I would love for you to join me as I continue to grow my business. With so many choices out there, I am pleased to offer portrait opportunities that are actually affordable! There is no better way to honor your child's or family's fleeting moments than through custom photography.

I have been married 16 years to the love of my life and together we have five remarkable children. We feel it is important to center our family on our faith in God. As a mother of five, I'm constantly amazed by how quickly my kids grow and change. In a flash they are grown and all we have are the memories. What better way to hold on to those memories than to have them beautifully displayed in portraits? I've had the pleasure to shoot many of these moments for my family and friends to enjoy. I love taking pictures, looking at them, giving them, and capturing those little things most of us don't see. My job is to observe and capture life as it happens. I believe that's how you will want to remember it. For me, it is a wonderful blessing to have beautiful images of the ones I love most. I strive to deliver the same gift to my clients."


 If you live in the area be sure to give Jen a call and set up an appt for a photo shoot! http://www.momentsbyjenphotography.com and follow her on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/momentsbyjenphotography

No comments: