Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bright Tricks Photography n Cupcake

Introducing Rebecca from Bright Tricks Photography.

About Rebecca and Bright Tricks Photography: “I began a career as a professional wedding photographer in 2005, and since then, I have photographed dozens of weddings. When my children were born several years ago, I began taking pictures of them as well, and I delight in capturing all of their little loveable details. Whether I am photographing a wedding, a family, or a child, that is where my focus is--- on the details. I love photography – and I want to share that love with you."

Bright Tricks Photography is an Appleton, Wisconsin baby and family photographer providing custom portrait sessions.

Serving Appleton and Northeast Wisconsin with professional, creative, custom photography. Sessions are available in-studio or outdoors at all times of the year.

Contact Rebecca of Bright Tricks Photography 920-475-8988

Please see Bright Tricks Photography Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bright.tricks.photography if you would like to keep up with her latest work. She would love to meet you and your family, so please contact her today to set up your session.

You may also stop by her webpage http://www.brighttricksphotography.com/

1 comment:

Bright Tricks Photography said...

Thank you so much!! Your items are beautiful. :-)